GOLD CUP PARADE INFORMATION FOR APPLICANTS
Final acceptance will be confirmed upon:
- Completion of Application Form and Float Description
- Signature of Waiver Form
- Receipt of $25 Application Fee
2016 parade theme coming soon!
All float entries MUST have a representative at the pre-parade meeting the night before the parade.
We are registering ideas on a first come basis so as not to allow for duplication, so register your idea early by phoning 902-394-2862 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include, in paragraph form, a detailed description of your entry that will be read by the media and sound cars during the Parade. The following information should be included in your description:
- Type of business, group or organization
- Theme of float and how this theme is being portrayed
- People involved (construction, driver, participants)
- How many years in parade
- Any other descriptive/pertinent information relating to entry
- Name of band and/or performers
If information is insufficient your applications will not be reviewed until the committee receives proper descriptions.
The Gold Cup Parade Committee reserves the right to refuse any float which the Committee deems not to be of acceptable quality, or have sufficient entertainment value to warrant entry into the Parade.
Please view our Rules & Guidelines Document here: Gold Cup Parade Rules and Guidelines
Application Deadline is August 1st, 2016.